VoteRiders can help you exercise your democratic right to vote in Arizona. We are experts in helping eligible voters obtain valid ID for voting. It can be confusing to understand Arizona's voter ID requirements, so we provide updated resources and free assistance to help you with voter ID questions including how to replace your expired ID cards, how to obtain the documents needed to secure your ID, and how to correct errors in your birth certificate.
For questions or help obtaining AZ ID to vote, call VoteRiders’ local Voter ID Helpline: 480-587-4522 or toll-free 844-338-8743.
Concise guide to voter ID rules in Arizona
Photo ID such as:
- AZ driver’s license or AZ state ID
- Tribal ID
- Federal, state or local government-issued ID
Air Force In Phases Article Schriever Display Dbids Base TWO (2) non-photo items such as:
- Utility bill
- Recent bank/credit union statement
- AZ vehicle registration or insurance card
- Tribal ID
- Property tax statement
- Recorder’s certificate
- Voter registration card
- Federal, state, or local ID
- Air Force In Phases Article Schriever Display Dbids Base Any mailing labeled "official election material"
All of the above: Current or no expiration date; name and address that reasonably match voter’s registration; if different address or military ID/passport lack address, item from 2nd list with correct address
- Free Printable: AZ Voter ID Info wallet card
(tarjeta en españolLock Anti-fraud Lock Lock Window Window Anti-fraud Anti-fraud Anti-fraud Feature Feature Window Lock Window Feature)
- Detailed Guide to Arizona Voter ID (free PDF download) California Present A Cvc License In 12951 Drivers Failure To
- Verify your AZ voter registration status
- More Info: Arizona Secretary of State